Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lua Goes Batty!

(Just in time for Halloween)

Lua finally reached her last three-month milestone:  Batting!

After I tried for weeks to capture her attention with toys and other colorful plushies, Lua reached up yesterday and batted at a... tissue.  Haha.

She's since moved on to towels, although she still shows no interest in batting at her actual toys.   


You know you're a first time mom when you record your baby reaching for a hand towel.


I have to say-- watching her grow and develop has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  I know that she is normal and that all babies have gone through this same process, but I am still in awe.  She's gone through so many incredible changes in her (nearly) 14 weeks of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment