Sunday, April 5, 2015

First Photo Shoot

Thanks to the encouragement of friends and family, I am venturing into the world of small-scale family photography.  Taking pictures is something that I love to do, and it's something that I can do outside and with my daughter (and with new friends and their babies, too!)  

I've decided to start off small and just take pictures of the moms and babies in my inner circle here in Santa Cruz.  So far, I've done four photo shoots, including one with Lua.  I have five more lined up in the next couple of weeks.  Everything that I'm doing now is free, since I'm still practicing and getting my footing.  I enjoy it so far, but I will have to decide if I'm ready to turn my hobby into "work."

Here are a few pictures of my very first photo session, first with a very accommodating LauraDawn, and then with Dan at the beach.  I like them, and I think that they're a positive start.  

Lua, of course, is an unusually easy baby to work with!

























No comments:

Post a Comment